We do everything
Taking the big step to form an entity is often the next logical step in growing your business. But it can be intimidating; especially when your time is better spent in running the business instead of focusing on how to formally create one. Letting the experts do it for you makes a lot of sense. When we say we do everything, we mean EVERYTHING! (almost)
What we will do:
- In-depth analysis of what type of entity would best suit your needs.
- Determine which state you need to register in.
- Form your entity whether it is a LLC or corporation and register it with the state.
- Register with the state for sales tax, unemployment tax and excise tax.
- Help you plan on how you will handle payroll.
- Apply for your entity's SS-4 number from the IRS.
- Make the proper elections with the IRS so your entity is taxed properly.
- All necessary filing fees are included.
- Most importantly; I will be here to answer all your questions
The one thing you will have to do:
- Get your necessary licenses.
You do it, we review it
There are some excellent online sites that walk you through the process of forming an entity. You can do this easily on www.sunbiz.org (State filing fee only) or if you need a more sophisticated site that will step you through the process for an additional fee, you might consider www.corporate.com or www.legalzoom.com.
Our $250 review fee will include a review of your entity to ensure you have made all the proper elections.
WARNING: Be cautious of your choice of registered agent
Do it yourself
As a CPA, I would not be doing you a service if I did not warn you that forming a corporation improperly can have severe tax and legal implications. If you are confident in your ability to make all the correct choices you can do this on www.sunbiz.org (State filing fee only) or if you need a more sophisticated site that will step you through the process for an additional fee, you might consider www.corporate.com or www.legalzoom.com.